Quick Tip When The Mats Become Available At The AH Again

Greetings Audience!

Just doing a quick tip for today because I am also working on a video that will come out later tonight with the best gold farming spot I have come up with so far.

But for now lets stick to the quck tip. The salvage mats on the Auction House are currently down for whatever reason, so people cant sell their mats, but when the AH works correctly again people will be like selling of their mats like crazy and drive the prices down, which will be an perfect moment to build up your stockpile of shimmering and wishful essence as I recommended in my post two days ago.

(I am not sure if the AH is down on US also)

If you enjoy this gold tips make sure to subscribe to the right, and as always..

keep on gaming!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar