Diablo 3 Farming Spot

Greetings Audience!

Got a great farming spot for you today! Check out the video to find the spot!



In this video I got about 40% magic find, which is complete trash! I will be increasing that number to around 200% and then this spot will be amazing!

But there is some requirements, you have to be around level 30-32 and have played your way to the fourth act which will take about 10-15 hours depending on your playstyle.

I can do about 50 bosses per hour and each boss grants me 2-5 blues, gems, 800 gold and sometimes a rare!

Hope you like this quick tip and if you do why not subscribe in the black and white box in the top right it would help me out alot and you get a notice when great tips arrive!

Now go and play

and remember keep on gaming!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar