Diablo 3 Crashing Servers - Update

23:58:
Me: Oh my god Jim I can't wait!
Jim: Me neither, this is going to be so awesome!

00:07:
Me: Jim, I am getting error messages, are you getting in?
Jim: No I am also getting those error messages..
Me: Oh poor Blizzard.. I knew this were going to happen.

That is me and my friend Jim's conversation from last night when we couldn't get into Diablo 3, but after a few hours we got in and here is a quick update how everything is going!

After a 12 hour gaming session me and my friend cleared thru the Normal Difficulty and got to level 32. Now I am working out some great gold tips and I am already at over 200k gold plus I invested alot of gold into Blacksmithing, Jewelcrafting and Stash space.

The game istself is wondefull, probably the best game I have played since Ultima Online and I am enjoying every second of it!

Now make sure to get the game and play! And why not drop a comment if you feel like grouping up, I might even hook you up with some nice gear!

Thanks for reading guys

and as always keep on gaming!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar