Diablo 3 Inferno Down

Greetings Audience!

I am very happy today! I just took down Diablo on inferno and it was surprisingly easy. I can farm act 3 inferno pretty easy now with my monk and I am realy happy how everything is working out.

I have also made my first 30 million gold and I am now aiming for 1 billion!

I will try to write about my progress and share all the tips and tricks I use with you guys!

Are you having problem with beating Diablo on inferno or any other boss for that matter, feel free to add goldiablo#2152 and I will gladly help you when I get time, totaly free.

Thanks for reading guys make sure to check out Diablo3GoldSecrets for more awesome tips!

And as always..

keep on gaming

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi,
    Nice and helpful information shared by you. Diablo3 gold is really a great game. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

    Thanks
    Prash patel

    SvaraRadera