Diablo 3 Gold Farming Tips

Greetings Audience

So I have been slacking a bit on the posting so I thought I would make up to you guys by writing a large and very usefull post today.

I will go through all the necessary information you need to maximize your profits when playing Diablo 3.

I will start with teaching you the best farming techniques.

In June 28th, Blizzard announced that the droprates was heavily increased on inferno(and act 3-4 hell) and here you have the current droprates on ilvl 61-63 through the acts:

Inferno – Act I
               
                       iLvl 61: 17.7% to 23.9%
                       iLvl 62: 7.9% to 12.6%
                       iLvl 63: 2.0% to 4.8%
                                
Inferno – Act II
               
                       iLvl 61: 18.6% to 23.3%
                       iLvl 62: 12.4% to 18.6%
                       iLvl 63: 4.1% to 9.3%
                                
Inferno – Act III and Act IV
               
                       iLvl 61: 24.1% to 27.1%
                       iLvl 62: 16.1% to 21.7%
                       iLvl 63: 8.0% to 16.3%

As you see the iLvl 63 droprates have more than doubled in all the acts which is a HUGE increase, but I have not yet seen any prices on the AH plummet which is both strange and good.

Okey now when we know the droprates, we will have to look at our own gear, I have on my monk 49k dps buffed, 750 all resist and 40k hp. There is a very very small chance for me to die in act 1 and in act 2 but in act 3 I die a lot. Taking down elite and rare packs in act 1 and 2 takes a couple of seconds and in act 3 and 4 it can take several minutes. As you hear, farming act 3 and 4 is not an opinion in my case and still I am pretty well geared.

So its either act 1 or act 2 for me, act 1 have a total chance of 41.3% chance of dropping iLvl 61-63 items and act 2 have 51.2% chance of dropping iLvl 61-63 items thats about 10% more high level items. But you have to keep in mind that the chance for iLvl 63 items is doubled from act 1 to act 2.

On Tuesday I will show you the farming route in act 1 and act 2 but today I will just say that you will get more elite and champion packs in act 2 than act 1.

So for me act 2 is currently the best act to farm and probably is for most people. If you have very bad gear I suggest you to farm act 1 until you can farm act 2 without dying to much and you can take down champion packs in atleast 30 seconds. If you have enough gear to farm act 3 without dying to much and are able to take down champion packs in around 30-45 seconds I recommend to farm there.

I was also going to write about magicfind but the post will get too long and people wont enjoy it as much so I will write another post tomorrow about magicfind because its VERY important to know how to use it correctly, because a lot of people dont even use it after the patch, which is a huge loss in items.

Thats it for today, I spent a lot of time to write this post so feel free to subscribe to the right for the newsletter and to get posts straight to your mailbox.

Also make sure to check out Diablo3GoldSecrets with over one thousand members to talk about gold making strategies and other great gold making tips, and as always..

keep on gaming

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi,
    Nice and helpful information shared by you. Its really helpful tips about the diablo3 gold. I like it . Thanks for sharing your information with us.

    Thanks
    Prash patel

    SvaraRadera