How To Make Millions Of Gold In Patch 1.0.4

Greetings Audience!

I haven't been posting a whole lot I know, but thats because I've been working on another project.

ProperGamer

Propergamer is an eMagazine about gaming economics that I am selling for a few bucks, I have already made my first magazine and I am offering one months subscription dirt cheap. In the magazine I have covered the whole patch 1.0.4, I have written about every detail I could think about and it ended up being over 15 pages of gold making strategies, just for patch 1.0.4 so make sure to go there and buy a copy!

But you guys know me and of course I will release some free tips also!

And this has also been covered in the magazine.

Natalyas set pieces these bad boys are currently skyrocketing because people like you and me are buying them out so we will be able to resell them later for HUGE profits, this is why.

Blizzard released just a few hours ago that natalyas set are going to have a change, in the change they will remove the now very overpowered set piece bonus 2 discipline regeneration and replace it with +20 discipline bonus.

They wont however change the old natalyas set pieces so they will still remain overpowered and if they wont drop at all after patch 1.0.4 (which is very likely) the best natalyas set pieces will be worth billions.

Thats it guys, I would recommend buying at least a few set pieces, dont have to be the most expensive ones. I bought about 6 natalyas chest pieces for 500k each two weeks ago and they are already over 2 million each.

Thanks for reading guys and as always..

keep on gaming

2 kommentarer:

  1. Thats it guys, I would recommend buying at least a few set pieces, dont have to be the most expensive ones. I bought about 6 natalyas chest pieces for 500k each two weeks ago and they are already over 2 million each.gw2 gold
    cheap guild wars 2 gold

    SvaraRadera
  2. Bitcoin HYIP - Invested $300 and Paid $900 in one hour
    Giant-investment is a private investment group
    Test Plan * 300% after one hour
    Standard Plan * 500% after one hour
    Premium Plan * 800% after one hour
    Invest Now
    http://www.giant-investment.com
    Principal Guaranteed
    http://www.payinghyiponline.com/Giant%20investment.html

    SvaraRadera